Environmentally Friendly Non-woven vellum
• Made from FSC Certified paper with a latex saturation
• Water based coating
• No harmful solvents used in the manufacture of the product
• A+ rating for emissions of harmful VOC compounds
• Made from sustainable and renewable resources
5 Alloy Aluminum Safety Wide Rubber 0 Clip 5 2" with Appliance and Foot Guard 200 1 Toe Men's 5 081" Ellwood Strap Rubber • Complies with REACH requirements
Eskayel uses Libeco Lagae 100% Belgian linen exclusively, which is harvested and manufactured in Belgium under the some of the most stringent agricultural standards on the globe. Libeco has become a completely carbon neutral company, which is quite a feat for a fabric mill with over 80 double width looms and climate controlled facilities.
Our Fabric printing process uses an ultra low VOC ink system and our printing facility utilizes very little waste fabric, water, and electricity. The nature of the digital printing process eliminates waste ink run-off and all print finishing is chemical free instead using a heat and pressure process.
Flax is "green" by nature and has grown for thousands of years, and always with great respect for the environment. Flax is a plant that grows naturally, and needs very few chemicals. Few or no fertilizers and/or crop protection products are being used compared to other crops. Flax does not require irrigation during the growing process. The flax plant is gentle on the land and is easy to incorporate into modern crop rotation cycles. The processing of flax needs very little energy and does not harm nature. The water retting process has been replaced by environmentally friendly dew-retting on the field.
Flax has some inherent ecological characteristics: all parts of the plant are used (there is no waste) and are 100% biodegradable or recyclable. Flax seed is beneficial in human and animal nutrition because of its very high content of alpha omega-3 fatty acids. Flax seeds can be used as the base for a fine flour used in medical compresses. Linseed oil, squeezed out of flax seeds, is also used as a component in paints, cosmetics, soil coverings, etc. Flax fibers are also being used in heat insulation, packaging, etc. The remaining residual products are used in fiber boards, bank notes, etc. The inherent strength of linen yarn reduces the need for starching during spinning and weaving. Linen fabrics can be recycled into paper and insulation materials for the car industry.
One of the most critical steps in the production process of linen in terms of ecology is the washing, bleaching, dyeing and finishing of the fabrics. A lot of water is being used to clean and dye the fabrics. The finisher of our linens has heavily invested in order to minimize water consumption and meet all environmental standards.
The processes are continuously reviewed in order to :
- Ellwood Rubber with 081" Aluminum 5 1 Appliance Strap 0 Foot Rubber Men's 5 Safety Wide 2" and 5 Guard 200 Toe Clip Alloy minimize total water consumption and optimize water recycling during the processes,
- reduce total energy consumption and optimize energy recuperation from the effluents,
- reduce the use of harmful chemicals in line with the most severe standards:
1. only water based chemicals are being used during production.
2. bleaching agents based on chlorite have been fully replaced by agents based on oxygen such as peroxide.
3. dye selection is fully in line with the EC Directive 76/769/EEC banning prohibited azo dyes that release carcinogenic amine compounds (MAK Group III 1,2,3) and according to the ETAD standard minimizing any possible adverse impact of organic colorants on health and environment, based on the principles of responsible care.
Our organic cotton denim fabric is produced in strict accordance with Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) containing at last 95% organic material, and prohibiting the use of of critical inputs such as toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, aromatic solvents, functional nano particles, genetically modified organisms (GMO) and their enzymes. All whitening process is done using oxygen based compounds( peroxide) and are chloride free.